At Emanuel Medical Center, caring for people isn't just what we do, it's who we are. It's the mission that unites us in service.
Emanuel Medical Center is a ministry of the Evangelical Covenant Church. The Church was founded in 1885 by Swedish immigrants who believed in demonstrating their love of God through service to their fellow man with compassion, mercy and justice. It's the reason the Church operates non-profit hospitals, retirement communities, assisted-living facilities, enabling residencies and home-care services to this day.
The Evangelical Covenant Church values:
- The Bible as the word of God
- The gift of God's grace and an ever-deepening spiritual life that comes through a faith in Jesus Christ
- The importance of extending God's love and compassion to a hurting world
- The strength that comes from unity within diversity
At Emanuel Medical Center, our ministry is to heal the sick, care for the aged, and improve the health and well-being of everyone in our communities. You are welcome here, always.
To Create a Healthier Community through:
- Operating on the foundation of Christian values.
- Focusing on health promotion and prevention of disease.
- Providing safe, high quality and comprehensive health services for our patients and their families
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility to allow for maintenance, growth and development
- Creating a collaborative partnership among community health resources.